Increase the speed of the root’s growth and maintain the overall health of growing plants by this Rapid-Growth rooting powder.
This Rapid Rooting Powder is the best solution to effectively propagate new plants! It is an all-purpose powder that can be used for water plants and soil plants.
Once the powder is applied, auxins are absorbed, resulting in the stimulation of root formation. Our plant growth regulator can transform cuttings into strong, healthy flower plants.
This product is effective in turning simple cuttings into new plants. It can be used to grow herbs, bonsai, shrubs, flowers, orchids and a variety of plants and trees.
Rapid Rooting Fertilizer:
It contains 90% of the organic compound includes plant nutrients, trace minerals, natural growth hormones and Naphthaleneacetic acid. They initiate rapid rooting to both water and dry plants.
Strong & Healthy Growth:
The powder supports strong and healthy growth of plants through all grow mediums including Rockwool, coco, peat moss, soil, clay pellets etc.
Fast & Easy To Apply:
It is great for plant cutting. For dry use, simply dip the root in the powder and plant as usual. Water your plants in daily routine. Then you are good to go.
Work For All Rooted Plants:
The powder works for all kinds of rooted plants including vegetables, indoor & outdoor plants. It promotes the survival rate of transplanted plants and flourishes even in unfavourable weather.
HOW TO USE:
- Dissolve one bag of the powder in 1-2 litre/s of water. Soak the base cuttings into the rooting powder solution for 1 to 2 hours.
- To maintain the integrity of the plant growth, make a solution by dissolving one packet of the powder in 10 litres of water and spray to the plant once a week until roots are well established.
- For irrigation use: Dissolve one pack of powder in 2 litres of water and irrigate once every two months to further promote healthy roots.
- For germination: To assist in good germination and growth of roots, make a solution of the powder with 4-5 litres of water and submerge the seed for 6-8 hours. Remove and rinse the seed.
- The cuttings can also be directly dipped into the powder for a more potent effect.
- Weight: 10g
1 x Rapid Rooting Powder